Colorado ASCD, the official Colorado State Affiliate of ASCD, is pleased to
announce its new strategic partnership with Gale, a global leader in
education, learning, and educational research resources services provider.
By becoming a CO ASCD Member or Premier Member of CO ASCD, educators from across Colorado will be able to see eBook titles that are available to them
through the online webpage, and then request a temporary trial access to
gain access to those titles, through this partnership. Such requests will
be sent automatically to Gale representatives, so that they can provide
direct and personalized support to CO ASCD members.
Gale further supports your professional development and personalized goals
through offering valuable resources such as:
• Unlimited Simultaneous Access across entire school or district – Every
Teacher and Administrator – No limits, No Checkouts, No Maintenance
• Unlimited downloads, Copy and Pasting, Bookmarking, Printing
• One-time Purchase – no Annual Subscription (only nominal hosting fee)
• Google and MS Office Integration – Teachers can collaborate using Google
Classroom integration, fully editable and sharable content in Google Docs/MS Office OneDrive
• Full-Text, Customizable, Cross-Searchable PD Library – Designed for
SCHOOLS – easy and convenient for teachers
• All Digital Format – Mobile Optimized
• Tools – Note-Taking, Highlighting, Bookmarking, Citation, Translation,
Citation, Read Aloud, MP3 Downloading
Gale is directly supporting the resource development of CO ASCD’s Framework
2021: A P-20 Vision for Leading and Learning in Colorado by providing
Colorado ASCD Members and Premier Members a trial access. Also, through
this partnership Gale is directly supporting CO ASCD’s Framework 2021: A
P-20 Vision for Leading and Learning in Colorado as we continue developing
this valuable platform and educational resource.
We are excited to launch this partnership with Gale and encourage you to take advantage of the opportunity to learn more about how Gale can contribute to your professional growth and success.
Gale Professional Development